Who wants to be a Millionaire?
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? (sometimes informally known as Millionaire) is an international television game show franchise, created by David Briggs, Mike Whitehill and Steven Knight.
On the original Television show, contestants would be asked a series of multiple-choice questions of increasing (or, in some cases, random) difficulty if answered correctly they would be rewarded with a cash prize and allowed to continue to the next question. The maximum cash prize (in the original British version) was one million pounds. Most international versions offer a top prize of one million units of the local currency; the actual value of the prize varies widely, depending on the value of the currency.
Contestants were offered several lifelines to help them complete the challenge and win the converted Million pounds (or whatever currency they were playing for).
- 50 – 50 – Two wrong answers are removed by the computer, leaving only one wrong answer and the correct answer.
- Phone a Friend – The contestant is connected via phone to a friend at home – he submits a short list of friends before the show tapes. They have 30 seconds to confer.
- Ask the Audience – The contestant may poll the audience. The clock stops during the poll, and he sees a percentage breakdown of the audience’s votes.
- Flip/Switch – The fourth lifeline was introduced in 2002, where the computer replaces, one question with another of the same monetary value. Any lifelines used on the original question are not reinstated. It appears as a ‘Q’ symbol or as two circling arrows.
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire PowerPoint Game
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire is a great format for a PowerPoint game, indeed many have been created and shared. We have created this page to share all the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire PowerPoint Games we have found on our travels round the vastness that is the internet!
- Plant based questions Plant_based_questions_wwtbam_game
- Healthy Eating based questions Healthy_eating_based_questions_wwtbam_game
- Science based questions Science_based_questions_WWTBAM_game
- Flowering Plants Structure based questions Flowering_Plants_Structure_based_questions_WWTBAM_game
- Blank Who Wants to be a Millionaire Template Who Wants to be a Millionaire – Blank Template
We will be adding more templates as and when we find them, if you have a template and would like to have it listed please contact us via the contact page
Hope you enjoy your Who Wants to Be a Millionaire PowerPoint Games.